Issue 13 Submission Guidelines
The next submission window for submissions will open on 1 February 2020 and close at midnight on 1 April.
To submit, please follow the guidelines below:
- Send up to three poems by email to email@example.com.
- Work should be unpublished.
- Poems should be no longer than 40 lines.
- Send your poems as a single attachment (.doc, .docx, .txt, or .rtf) and in the body of the email.
- Provide a short biographical note (max 60 words) as part of the email submission.
Note that we aim to respond to submissions within six to eight weeks of the issue deadline.
We are also looking for original artwork. One artist is featured in each issue and four or five of their pieces are published. If you would like to be our featured artist, please email your work during our submission window.
All contributors will receive one copy of the magazine. Poetry contributors will be invited to read their poems at the issue launch.